Brick And Mortar Training is my other business, and you can find it at my other website: BrickAndMortarTraining.com.
Brick and Mortar is a series of "train-the-trainer" classes for speakers and trainers. It's a combination of public speaking skills, and curriculum modification-- helping companies improve their in-house training by building up the message and the messenger, for increased learner retention. Topics include:
- General public speaking skills
- How to introduce yourself for maximum effect
- How body language can hurt or help our trainees
- How to use summarizing, quotation and paraphrase to avoid the "read every word" style of training that can waste time and makes trainees feel talked-down to and bored.
My private coaching and consultation comes at several levels:
- Live Coaching, where I attend your speech, public address or training session, and providing immediate feedback.
- Video Coaching, where you provide a video which I view and notate.
- Interview Coaching, where I help you land your next promotion by learning how to "tell your own story," and in some cases convince you that you HAVE a story to tell.